Thursday, January 12, 2006

Interesting "American" Bullshit

I have to admit that I'm a big fan of prodigy talent. I've seen Michael Owen, Wayne Ronney, and scores of others, less then the previous two come through the ranks. I grew up with football as I know it; corner kicks, winger left-backs, and head balls. Therefore, when I read a very interesting article about American football on that bullshit ESPN site I get rather upset. I mean, most of these sport "superstars" are good at what they do and they do not need a fucking journalist bringing them down in any fashion. I mean most of them come from rather humble households as it is. I understand the article, but I think the journalist is way off base.
I can only speak of what I know of Football in UK. I know alot of the people on the national team come from the same upbringing as the author is talking about. I know that most are good at what they do and are not supremely educated. I also, know that most of them take care of their families like nobody else could ever imagine. In essence, they are good/team people. That, just from being on many, many different teams I understand. I'm not a fan of American Football at all, although, I did watch the Rose Bowl this year. "Fuck You John Walters!" you obviously live for the words, and not the sport. You do not drop a pot of gold that that little dodgey Irish leprecaun lead you to because learning about Benjamin Franklin will help you if you cannot play sport anymore. FUCK THAT! You are a fool if you think that. Children in England play football to play football. That, if you cannot get that through your skull, is what they are good at. Not everybody is able to be taught words, math, history. Again, FUCK THAT, fuck the american movie shit, fuck your school book teachings...do what you can. I think, if he thinks he should go pro, then fucking do it and do it now! If you truely do not understand that...get out of journalism because, in my eyes, especially sport journalism, should be about passion.