Thursday, January 12, 2006

Great American Pastime

When I think of the top, ummm, let's say five, American companies Companies that have a massive influence beyond our borders in the business world, fashion, or entertainment. They would be the following (could be, mmm, just maybe, probably in this order as well):

  1. Levi's
  2. Microsoft
  3. Ford (Not to mention Aston Martin belongs to Ford now!)
  4. Miramax (When the Weinstein's owned it, now we'll have to see about the huevos grande!)
  5. Nike (Especially because of one, Michael Jordan) (Hmmm, also, maybe Boeing though, as both companies leap to far lots of land)
I mean Levi's must be one of the very first "fashion" companies to go global. I'd like to consult a "fashionista" about that, but I'm just going on, well, I don't really know what I'm going on. I know Levi's is a global company and now, they come out with these! How come it took like 5 years for a company to do this? Shitty R&D I suppose. Nobody at the top with fookin' huevos grande (or whatever would be the female term for that...again I'm not too sure!) I bet these will sell like mad to the kids. Only time will tell though.