Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I've Gotta Say It Though

Satellite radio is the best thing! Wow, I can find anything, and I mean anything (not to mention bullshit commercial free!) My mother has one of those dodgey PT Cruisers that came with a Sirius radio if you bought the fucker. The best thing about the car besides the turning radius (resembles the turning radius of an older Jeep Cherokee Country by the way...if you know what that means, you'll know what I mean) is the satellite radio. I do know Howard Stern has left the fucked up airways of commercial radio. Which has just been a waste as far as I can remember. As a matter of fact, the only good radio stations growing up, in Detroit, were from Canada. So, yes, EVER, have been non-existent in my lifetime. Now, I only listen to internet radio...plug, plug, plug (Not that anyone is reading, but, oh yeah, you can get C-SPAN on Sirius too!)... My point being is that Howard Stern debuted today on Sirius and I bet is was a fine program.