Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Deflection Frank Playing Hardball

Chelsea is giving one of, if not their top player a hard time over his future at the club. Frank Lampard is setting a deadline for a new contract. Barring that, he will buy out his current contract and move elswhere. I believe he is waiting to see what his manager will be doing and then make his decision. As usual, let's wait and see what happens. Something has to be said about that though, so I'll say it," Who is running the club...Mickey Mouse?" How in the hell can you spend a shitload of dosh one moment for Ballack and Sheva and then give Lamps a hard time? That, my friends, is beyond me. Thank God I'm not a Chelsea supporter, or I'd be fuming at this. I mean the man as a midfielder scores 15+ goals a year! Clean game winners as well as nice deflections!
I'll tell you what, there is not a team on earth that wouldn't take a central midfielder who could deflect 15+ goals a year. I know Rafa would!