Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mother Truckers!!!

I know he (Patrick Belton) was taking a chance. As one should while collecting an edgey story. I especially appreciate the candid, truthful and witty writing from him. I'm fully sure he didn't deserve to get robbed/mugged. Animals! Not to mention I've been reading Patrick for the past few days (I've been reading "Oxblog" for a few years, but I'm especially reading for the Paris commentary), things seemed pretty lucid. I suppose the old saying, "Do not judge a book by it's cover" really rings home sometime. Something has to be done. Anything. I'm just shocked that nobody has done a damn thing for two weeks. Not to mention De Villepin opts to play croquet when he should be playing Duncan Ferguson (yes, I know he plays for Everton, but if you hadn't noticed they are 4th from bottom at the moment...at least they have the opportunity to play next to a top team...not to mention EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!) style football. Stupid shit like this really pisses me off!