Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Horsemen Are Drawing Nearer

I'm a firm believer that television these days is fucking rubbish. Shit writing, shit stories, shit actors, Jesus I could go on-and-on-and-on-and-on. There are very, very few exeptions (in my not so hmble opinion) starting with "The Family Guy", "American Dad", "Arrested Development", and (here comes the zinger...) "Boston Legal". I have to say I also enjoy "House M.D." but, I do acknowledge the last two are a bit corny (that could be their brilliance though)...I enjoy their (Dr. House...as well as the Shatner & Spader link-up) crassness.
Oh LORD! This IS the Apocalypse. I have the feeling now that I actually enjoy a handfull of television shows is a sign of the "Fourth Horseman!" Ugh, grab yer socks!
Update: Heh it seems Fox has distanced itself from "The Family Guy" as it is not affilitated with the "Fox" website. Heh, heh, heh! FCC bollocks no doubt.